After you apply
When you log into your application you can:
- update your contact details
- change your course preferences
- change your UAC PIN
- add qualifications to your application
- view correspondence, including your offer letter
- download your application confirmation package (which will include your document cover sheet if supporting documents are required)
- upload supporting documents (only if your application confirmation package contains an instruction to do so) and view those you've already uploaded
- track the progress of your application.
For other changes, including cancelling your application, write to UAC as soon as possible.
Don't forget to check your emails regularly for updates on your application.
Changing your contact details
Change your contact details by logging in to your application and updating the 'Personal details' section, or write to UAC quoting your application number.
- You cannot change your contact details by phone, fax or email.
- Don't include changes to your contact details with other correspondence.
- If you're a 2017 NSW HSC student, you must change your address with both UAC and the NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA).
UAC needs your correct contact details so that you can receive important information from us or the institutions.
UAC will send you email alert messages when you have correspondence about your application. When you receive an email alert from UAC, log in to your application to view the correspondence, and take appropriate action. Some email accounts might place emails from UAC in to your junk folder. Add the domain uac.edu.au to your list of safe email contacts to stop this from happening. It is your responsibility to check your emails regularly (including your junk emails) for any messages from UAC.
Tracking the progress of your application
By logging in to your application, you can check whether UAC has received your results, finalised the assessment of your qualifications and found any issues preventing you from receiving an offer to any of your preferences. Once UAC has assessed your application, a short statement will appear under each of your qualifications and preferences. If there are no statements under your qualifications your application is still in the queue waiting to be assessed. If individual qualifications have no statements, those qualifications have not yet been processed. If you require more detailed explanations of these statements, you will be able to view qualification status explanations and course preference status explanations.
Additional selection criteria
Check if any of your chosen courses have additional selection criteria – find the course descriptions through the course search. You may need to provide a personal statement, complete a questionnaire, submit a portfolio of work, or attend an audition, interview or test.
Install UAC's mobile app, My UAC, to:
- search for courses
- check and change your course preferences
- check your offers.