SRS applications for 2018 admissions will open in early August 2017.
The information on these pages is for 2017 admissions: use it only as a guide to the SRS process.
Participating institutions may take one or more of the following criteria into account when considering applicants for SRS offers:
- your school’s rating of your abilities in areas of study
- your school’s rating of your aptitudes
- your Year 11 studies
- your awards
- your achievements.
You may also need to meet other requirements set by an institution, such as a minimum ATAR.
The following 12 institutions will be participating in SRS in 2016–17. Follow the links to read each institution's SRS criteria.
- Australian Catholic University
- Australian National University
- Charles Sturt University
- Griffith University
- Macquarie University
- National Art School
- SAE Creative Media Institute
- University of Canberra
- University of New England
- University of Newcastle
- University of Technology Sydney
- Western Sydney University