SRS applications have closed.
You can no longer access or modify your SRS application.
Participating institutions may take one or more of the following criteria into account when considering applicants for SRS offers:
- your school’s rating of your abilities in areas of study
- your school’s rating of your aptitudes
- your Year 11 studies.
You may also need to meet other requirements set by an institution, such as a minimum ATAR. Some institutions require you to upload institution-specific documents.
The following 12 institutions will be participating in SRS in 2017. Follow the links to read each institution's SRS criteria and application requirements.
- Australian Catholic University
- Australian National University
- Charles Sturt University
- International College of Management, Sydney
- Macquarie University
- National Art School
- SAE Creative Media Institute
- University of Canberra
- University of New England
- University of Newcastle
- University of Technology Sydney
- Western Sydney University