How to apply

SRS applications are closed.
The information on these pages relates to 2017 applications. Use them for general reference only.
2018 applications will open in August.

After you've applied to UAC for undergraduate admission, you can apply for SRS using your UAC application number and UAC PIN. You can only submit one application. There is no separate charge to apply for SRS.

If you need assistance with your SRS application, email

If you have a disability and are having problems with the UAC application process, call us on 1300 275 822 (from mobiles on (02) 9752 0200 or from overseas on +61 2 9752 0200) between 8.30am and 4.30pm (Sydney time) Monday to Friday, email us using the enquiry form or write to the Equity Unit, UAC, Locked Bag 112, Silverwater NSW 2128, Australia. We will help you with your application.

To process your application, we'll need information about your Year 11 studies.

Your Year 11 studies

If you are a Year 12 student outside of NSW you will be asked to enter details of your Year 11 studies. You must also upload a PDF file of your Year 11 school results by clicking the upload icon next to your record of Year 11 study.

If you don’t upload your results, your study can’t be assessed and won’t be considered by institutions as part of your SRS application. You can upload supporting documents when you are applying or you can use SRS Check & Change after you have applied.

If you’re a student in the NSW school system, you don’t have to provide results of your Year 11 studies with your SRS application. UAC will obtain your Year 11 Record of School Achievement (RoSA) results directly from the NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA).


Quick SRS links