Schools Recommendation Schemes (SRS)
SRS applications for 2018 admissions will open on Wednesday 2 August 2017
and close on Friday 29 September 2017.
Schools Recommendation Schemes (SRS) are one way institutions make early offers to current Australian Year 12 students who have applied for undergraduate admission through UAC.
Participating institutions can use a range of criteria when making SRS offers, including your:
- Year 11 studies
- school's rating of your abilities in areas of study
- school's rating of your aptitudes
- Educational Access Scheme application (if applicable).
Each institution has its own policy on determining SRS eligibility and making offers.
Details of individual institution policies will be provided in the 2017 SRS booklet, which will be available prior to applications opening on 2 August.
Changes to SRS for 2018 admissions
- Personal awards and achievements are no longer part of the SRS application or assessment process.
- SRS offers are no longer restricted to first preferences.
- SRS offers will now be made to the applicant's highest eligible preference.
Full details of the SRS application and offer process will be available on this website and in the 2017 SRS booklet prior to applications opening on 2 August.