UAC Media & Publications
UAC produces a wide range of resources for tertiary study applicants, careers advisers, teachers, other education professionals and parents.
Our major print publication is the UAC Guide, a complete resource for Australian Year 12 applicants, distributed free to every Year 12 student in NSW and the ACT. You can buy a copy of the Guide by completing an order form.
- Catch up on our media releases.
- Review statistics on tertiary applications through UAC.
- Find publications about the ATAR and applying for undergraduate or international study, including Equity Scholarships, Educational Access Schemes and Schools Recommendation Schemes.
- Sign up to our Directions newsletter to receive timely email reminders about admissions deadlines and offers.
- If you're a teacher, careers adviser or principal giving advice to students about going on to tertiary study, take a look at our quarterly digital newsletter, UAC News, which we email to high schools across New South Wales and the ACT.
- Visit our UAC videos page to watch short clips about students' experiences with the UAC application process and demos on how to apply – or visit our YouTube channel: UACinfo.
UAC on social media
At UAC, we use social media to connect with a range of people to provide advice and support throughout their higher education journey. Connect with us and start a conversation.