UAC Media & Publications
UAC produces a wide range of resources for tertiary study applicants, careers advisers, teachers, other education professionals and parents.
Our major print publication is the UAC Guide 2016–17, a complete resource for domestic undergraduate admissions, distributed free to every Year 12 student in NSW and the ACT. You can buy a copy of the UAC Guide by completing an order form.
- Catch up on our media releases.
- Review statistics on tertiary applications through UAC.
- Find publications about the ATAR and applying for undergraduate or international study, including Equity Scholarships, Educational Access Schemes and Schools Recommendation Schemes.
- Sign up to our Directions newsletter to receive timely email reminders about admissions deadlines and offers.
- If you're a teacher, careers adviser or principal giving advice to students about going on to tertiary study, take a look at our quarterly newsletter, UAC News, which we send out to high schools across New South Wales and the ACT.
- Visit our UAC videos page to watch short clips about students' experiences with the UAC application process, and demos on how to use UAC services like Apply and Check & Change – or visit our YouTube channel: UACinfo.
To keep in touch with UAC and receive up-to-date info on tertiary courses, important dates, and all UAC applications and services, visit UAC on Facebook. You can also follow @UACinfo on Twitter where we'll keep you posted with the latest information on what's happening at UAC.
UAC on social media
UAC's social media guidelines outline the types of behaviour and content that are acceptable when using our services.