If you need to upload course-specific supporting documents, such as a personal statement, CV, questionnaire or portfolio of work, your Confirmation of Application package will include a cover sheet titled 'Institution documents to upload'.
If you need to provide qualification transcripts, your Confirmation of Application package will include a cover sheet titled 'UAC documents'. (You can choose to upload, post or deliver these documents.)
These cover sheets will list the documents you need to supply. If you don't receive these pages you do not need to provide any documents.
Before you start
- Once you’ve uploaded your documents, you can view them, but you can’t edit or delete them.
- If you want to replace a document you have uploaded for a course preference, just upload the new document and make sure it is clearly marked with your full name, application number, course code and document type. You can't remove the original.
- You can upload up to five documents for each qualification or course preference. If you want to provide more, contact the institution directly.
- If more than one of your course preferences requires the same document, you only have to upload the document once.
- All course-specific documents must include your full name, UAC application number, course code and document type.
- Your documents can’t be uploaded by referees or other third parties.
- Log in to your application.
- To upload course-specific documents, select 'Upload course documents' from the menu. You’ll see the list of documents you need to upload as PDF files.
- To upload documents related to your qualifications, select 'Upload qualifications' from the menu. You’ll see the list of documents you need to upload as PDF files.
- Follow the prompts to upload your documents.
- All documents must be PDF files. If your document isn’t a PDF file (eg photo, Word doc), you need to convert it. You can use UAC’s document conversion service – simply attach the document file to an email addressed to email@example.com. For each attached file you’ll receive an email back with a converted PDF file. There are also many document conversion packages available on the web.
- Each PDF document must be smaller than 5 MB. If your PDF document file size is bigger than 5 MB, you’ll need to reduce it to upload your document. You may be able to do this by lowering the resolution of the PDF file and any images it contains.
Important note for Apple users
If you're using an Apple computer with an OSX version less than 10.8, do not use its built-in PDF software to prepare PDF documents. Documents created or saved using this software and uploaded will be not viewable.