After you apply
After you apply, download your Confirmation of Application and check it carefully to make sure everything in your application is correct. If you need to change your contact details or course preferences, or add study that you didn't include in the application, you can use Check & Change. For other changes, notify UAC as soon as possible in writing.
Your UAC Confirmation of Application is different from the Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) that you may receive later from the institution at which you are enrolling.
Changing your contact details
Change your contact details using Check & Change or write to UAC quoting your application number.
- You cannot change your contact details by phone, fax or email.
- Don't include changes to your conatct details with other correspondence.
- If you're a 2016 NSW HSC student, you must change your address with both UAC and BOSTES.
- check and change your contact details
- check and change your course preferences
- change your UAC PIN
- add qualifications to your application
- check correspondence, including your outstanding payment letter or payment receipt
- download your Confirmation of Application
- download your offer letter
- upload documents
- track the progress of your application
- change, add or delete your agent's UACID.
UAC needs your correct contact details so that you can receive important information from us or the institutions.
Additional selection criteria
Check if any of your chosen courses have additional selection criteria – find the course descriptions through the course search. You may need to provide a personal statement, complete a questionnaire, submit a portfolio of work, or attend an audition, interview or test.
Most 2016 Year 12 students do not need to provide documents.
If you do need to provide documents to support your application, your Confirmation of Application package will include a cover sheet titled 'UAC documents' or 'Institution documents to upload'. The cover sheet will provide instructions for submitting the required documents.
Read more about providing documents.
Check & Change
After you have applied you can use Check & Change to:
To access Check & Change, you'll need your UAC application number and UAC PIN.
For other changes to your application, write to UAC as soon as possible.