Your entry into most courses will be assessed on the basis of your academic qualifications and results. However, each institution sets its own admission requirements so be sure to read the individual institution entries for details.
There are also Australian Government requirements for international students, including special welfare arrangement for students under 18 years of age.
- Who can apply through UAC International?
- Secondary studies
Including the International Baccalaureate Diploma and interstate subject comparisons
- Pathway options
For applicants who don't meet the entry requirements for their degree course
- Special requirements for teaching, health and welfare-related courses
Including UMAT and ISAT for medicine
- English language proficiency
Who needs to provide evidence of proficiency in English?
- Selection criteria and the selection process
How do institutions select their students?
- Quick reference: Admission requirements FAQ
Remember that being eligible doesn't guarantee you a place in a course. You'll have to compete with other eligible applicants. Read selection criteria and the selection process for more information.