Schools Recommendation Schemes (SRS)
Declaration and authority
Your application cannot be considered unless you accept all conditions set out below. UAC collects information about you, including information you provide in this application, to assist in the assessment of your application. This information may be used as described below.
1. I declare that I have read and understand the questions and that all the information submitted is true and complete.
3. I authorise UAC to verify any information provided by me.
4. I authorise UAC to provide all information and documents provided with and/or obtained in connection with this application to all institutions participating in Schools Recommendation Schemes through UAC or their affiliates for any purpose connected with my possible selection, admission and/or enrolment in any course at any of those institutions or their affiliates.
5. I understand that UAC and the participating institutions may check my visa and residency status using Visa Entitlement Verification Online (VEVO), and I authorise UAC and the participating institutions to do so.
6. I authorise UAC to collect, receive, store, transfer and use any information provided by me, or any information obtained in connection with this application, and to disclose such information to all participating institutions, Universities Australia, Universities Australia member institutions, the members of the Australasian Conference of Tertiary Admissions Centres (ACTAC), the Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Authority (TEQSA), the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA), state and territory governments and any other authority or tertiary educational institution either in Australia or overseas, where UAC reasonably considers it is necessary to make such disclosure.
7. I understand that information and documents provided with and/or obtained in connection with this application may be used by UAC for training or other purposes and that I must notify the Senior Operations Officer, UAC in writing within 7 days of applying if I do not wish this information to be used.
7. I understand that UAC and the participating institutions have the right to vary or cancel an application or enrolment made on the basis of what UAC or a participating institution determines to be untrue or incomplete information from any source.
8. I understand that UAC, on behalf of the participating institutions, makes offers based on the information provided by me and on advice received from UAC. If a participating institution subsequently finds that the information or advice was incorrect, it may withdraw the offer.