Qualifications Assessment Service declaration
1. I understand that the Qualifications Assessment Statement issued to me is based on the information available to UAC as at the date of issue and that the actual assessment of my qualification/s in any future application is subject to change of confidential common assessment procedures and guidelines approved by UAC's participating institutions.
2. I declare that all information provided in this application and in documents submitted is true and correct.
3. I declare that I have read and understood the terms and conditions set out in the disclaimer.
4. I give consent for UAC to use this information for any future application made by me.
5. I understand that UAC and the participating institutions may check my visa and residency status using Visa Entitlement Verification Online (VEVO), and I authorise UAC and the participating institutions to do so.
6. I authorise UAC to verify any information provided by me.
7. I authorise UAC to provide all information and documents provided with and/or obtained in connection with this application to all participating institutions for any purpose connected with my possible selection, admission and/or enrolment in any course at any of those institutions.
8. I authorise UAC and the participating institutions to obtain available official records from any educational institution attended by me. I understand that UAC is not responsible if any institution does not provide these records.
9. I authorise UAC to collect, receive, store, transfer and use any information provided by me, or any information obtained in connection with this application, and to disclose such information to all participating institutions, Universities Australia, Universities Australia member institutions, the members of the Australasian Conference of Tertiary Admissions Centres (ACTAC), the Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Authority (TESQA), the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA), state and territory governments and any other authority or tertiary educational institution either in Australia or overseas, where UAC reasonably considers it is necessary to make such disclosure.
10. I understand that UAC may decline to assess my qualification/s if information required for a valid assessment is not available to UAC.
11. I understand that all fees paid to UAC are not refundable under any circumstance, except as required by law.