EAS applicants with tertiary study
For 2016–17 admissions, the following 19 institutions will consider EAS applicants who have a record of tertiary study:
- Australasian College of Natural Therapies
- Australian Catholic University
- Australian College of Applied Psychology
- Australian National College of Beauty
- Billy Blue College of Design at Torrens University
- CATC Design School
- Griffith University
- International College of Management, Sydney
- Jansen Newman Institute
- La Trobe University
- Macleay College
- Southern Cross University
- Top Education Institute
- Torrens University Australia (including APM College)
- University of Canberra
- University of Newcastle
- University of Technology Sydney
- William Blue College of Hospitality Management.
Institutions not listed above will not consider EAS applicants with a record of tertiary study; if you have tertiary study your eligibility at those institutions will always be NO.
For EAS purposes, tertiary study includes Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Associate Diploma, degree or higher-level studies undertaken either in Australia or overseas.
All EAS applicants with a record of tertiary study are subject to the same EAS application and assessment process and timelines as all other EAS applicants.
The Australian National University, University of Sydney, University of Wollongong and UNSW Australia accept direct applications from people with tertiary study who’ve experienced long-term disadvantage. Contact these institutions for further information.