How to apply for EAS
Applications for 2017–18 will open on Wed 2 August 2017.
You can only submit one EAS application for 2017–18 admissions.
To apply for EAS you must:
- Apply for admission to an undergraduate course through UAC's undergraduate website. You'll need your UAC application number to complete your EAS application.
- Read the categories of disadvantage tables for details of each disadvantage, eligibility criteria and the documentation you must provide.
- Complete all relevant sections of the 2017–18 EAS application form, including the required applicant, educational impact, or medical impact statements.
- Sign and submit your EAS application. If you don’t sign your EAS application form it won’t be assessed.
- Include all necessary supporting documentation with your EAS application form. Disadvantages claimed without providing the necessary supporting documentation will not be assessed. UAC will not contact you regarding missing or insufficient supporting documentation.
- Post, deliver or courier your EAS application to UAC so that we receive it at least two weeks before the published undergraduate offer round in which you wish to be considered. We don’t accept emailed or faxed EAS applications and we don’t make allowances or take responsibility for late courier or postal deliveries, or lost postal applications.
Things to remember:
- Your EAS application isn't an application for admission to a course; you must first apply for undergraduate admission through UAC.
- Keep a copy of your EAS application form and supporting documents.
If you have a disability and are having problems with the UAC application process, call us on 1300 275 822 (from mobiles on (02) 9752 0200 or from overseas on +61 2 9752 0200) between 8.30am and 4.30pm (Sydney time) Monday to Friday, email us the enquiry form or write to the Equity Unit, UAC, Locked Bag 112, Silverwater NSW 2128, Australia. We will help you with your application.