How to apply for EAS
EAS applications close on Wednesday 12 July 2017. For more information about key dates read page 5 of the 2016–17 EAS booklet.
You can only submit one EAS application for 2016–17 admissions.
To apply for EAS you must:
- Apply for admission to an undergraduate course through UAC's undergraduate website. You'll need your UAC application number to complete your EAS application.
- Read the 'Categories of disadvantage' tables on pages 12–21 of the 2016–17 EAS booklet for details of each disadvantage, eligibility criteria and the documentation you must provide.
- Submit your EAS application by completing and signing the 2016–17 EAS application form. If you don’t sign your EAS application form it won’t be assessed.
- Include all necessary supporting documentation with your 2016–17 EAS application form – read page 4 of the 2016–17 EAS booklet. Disadvantages claimed without providing the necessary supporting documentation will not be assessed. UAC will not contact you regarding missing or insufficient supporting documentation.
- Post, deliver or courier your EAS application to UAC so that we receive it at least two weeks before the published undergraduate offer round in which you wish to be considered. We don’t accept emailed or faxed EAS applications and we don’t make allowances or take responsibility for late courier or postal deliveries, or lost postal applications.
Things to remember:
- Your EAS application isn't an application for admission to a course; you must first apply for undergraduate admission through UAC.
- Keep a copy of your EAS application form and supporting documents.
If you have a disability and are having problems with the UAC application process, contact us. You can call us on 1300 275 822 (from mobiles on (02) 9752 0200 or from overseas on +61 2 9752 0200) between 8.30am and 4.30pm (Sydney time) Monday to Friday, email us the enquiry form or write to the Equity Unit, UAC, Locked Bag 112, Silverwater NSW 2128, Australia. We will help you with your application.